Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cape Cod

Tomorrow I fly off to Cape Cod, Massachusetts for my uncle's wedding. I fly into Boston and my parents are picking me up there in their rental car and we're driving to Cape Cod. I'm very excited because I've never been there before! I'm also excited to see my family. They were all here in Cincinnati for our wedding a year ago, but I didn't get to spend that much time with them because I was a little busy getting married! So Cape Cod, here I come!

Brent will not be accompanying me on this trip because he will be in Chicago for a certification training. He is getting certified to be a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, la ti da, i know! He goes one weekend a month for 10 months to Chicago to get this certification. Maybe some months I may travel with him and visit with friends while he's busy. We'll just see.

2 comments:

  1. We have two things in common... we will both be traveling alone tomorrow! I hope you have a great time at Cape Cod! I'm taking "The Shack" with me on my flight to Seattle....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took that book too! I didn't read it until the flight home...and I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete