Saturday, April 21, 2012

Park Fun

I know Abby has swung in a swing at daycare, but Brent and I have yet to swing with her.  So as far as I'm concerned, this was her first time swinging.  But, this was her first time swinging in a bucket swing!  So it is an actual first.  See?  I knew I'd find a loophole!

At first, I misjudged the size of the swing... "Uh, Daddy?  Mommy?  This swing is too big!  I can't see a thing unless I turn my head my head a certain way and squish it..."  In my defense, it looked much smaller from the parking lot through my car window. 
So we moved to a better swing fit for Abby.  Abby says "Aah, much better!  I can see!"  She loved the swing.  She looks like such a big girl holding on with both hands. 



Thanks Amy Palmer for the ladybug hat!  With such fair skin and a bald head, hats are a necessity!  So far she doesn't pull them off...even when the strap gets trapped in her mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment