Sunday, December 30, 2012

Snow Baby

Abby had her first experience in the snow this weekend.  Since December decided to actually act like December and not September/October, we got several inches of snow the day after Christmas.  Abby got  bundled up in many layers of clothes and headed out.  She could barely walk in the snow - partly because the boots she was wearing were stiff, the snow was unsteady to walk on and the layers of clothes made it difficult to move. 

She didn't care to sit in the snow - maybe her toosh wasn't layered up enough?  She did face plant a couple of times and I couldn't help but chuckle out loud and then think of the movie "A Christmas Story" with the little brother, Ralph, as he was bundled up ready to go to school.  "I can't put my arms down!". 

Side Note: You know, now that I'm on a school schedule and actually get snow days, I'm bummed that it had to snow on my break.  I mean, seriously, couldn't this snow have waited a week or so and I would've gotten a bonus day off!  However, maybe this is a preview of what's to come this winter...

No comments:

Post a Comment