Monday, March 25, 2013

More posts? YES!

If you've been wondering to yourself, "My, my, Cindy is making more frequent blog posts lately!  This is great!".  It's because it is true.  It only takes me a few minutes to put a post together and I love it. 

With my new fancy schmancy phone (a far cry from my crapberry-err-blackbery I once used) I'm taking tons of photos and videos.  It helps when I'm loving my subject...  I then easily upload photos and videos from my phone directly to a blog post.  After taking a video or capturing a photo, I upload them to my Google Plus account and voila! They're available to be uploaded to my blog.  It also helps that I now have access to my blog while at work (ssh!) But, really, it doesn't take long AND I do it on my lunch break (wink, wink).   

No comments:

Post a Comment