Saturday, October 12, 2013

Abby-Doo turns 2!

On October 12th, Abigail Jean celebrated her two year anniversary from when she was born.  I can't believe two years has passed by already!  


Abby putting up 2 fingers (pay no attention to my bedhead! Or hers for that matter!
And now we're dressed and can take a decent picture!  

I'm trying to upload a video of Abby singing "Happy Birthday", but I'm having difficulties.  Picture a child in her pajamas, very much like the child in the first picture, and then picture her singing "Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear everybody, happy birthday to me".  


Update:  It's been almost 2 months since her birthday and she's still singing "Happy Birthday" to various people/stuffed animals.  She'll break out into song at any time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment