Wednesday, February 19, 2014

16 Weeks

I'm 16 weeks pregnant today!  Feeling great, much like last pregnancy.  I'm in full blown maternity clothes now and even though I'm 'popping' much earlier than I did with Abby, I am still in that "is she fat or pregnant" phase.  Someone I don't know asked if I was expecting and I thought " Yes!  I look pregnant and not fat!", but apparently, I was doing 'the belly rub' and that gave me away.  Fat people don't rub their fat I guess.  

Abby knows that there's a baby in Mommy's tummy, and she can tell you that she'll be a big sister, but what does that mean to her, I wonder?  We got Abby a simple story book about a kid getting a new sister.  I'm sure we'll be reading it more and more as I get bigger and bigger so it becomes more real for Abby.  



No comments:

Post a Comment