Saturday, May 24, 2014

Abby Doo

Look at our sweet Abby-Doo!  Sometimes I look at her and I can't see her baby face - I see her all grown up.  And then with my pregnancy hormones raging through me, I tear up thinking of Abby grown up. I want her to stay my sweet little girl forever.  



I love her cheesy smile in this photo!
 I love Abby's blonde-blonde wispy hair.  I love how it sweeps across her forehead.  I love her love of books.  I love how we can show her something one time and she gets it.  I love how she waves her hand in the air in a circular motion to add a gesture when she says "all".  I love how she can crack herself up when she jokes about her name being "Abby Poopy".  I love when she grabs my cheeks to give me a kiss on the lips.  She just started to kiss us on the cheek in addition to the lips.  I love how she will declare her love with "I lub you!" and when we respond back with "I love you", she'll either sweetly say "I lub you too" or emphatically say "I lub YOU!" 

We love you to the moon and back Abby Doo!  

No comments:

Post a Comment