Friday, January 30, 2009

Rock Band Obsession

So Brent is now the proud owner of Rock Band. He was able to purchase it thanks to a gift card to Best Buy from my parents (thanks?!). We hauled the loot up to Lima this past weekend for a fun family evening activity. There were some grudges heard in the crowd initially, but after a few songs, everyone was into it! I was on baby duty, so I didn't get into the mix until after Natalie went to bed. Kevin rocked it on the bass guitar.
You might notice that Brent is playing with a wooden spoon and a plastic spoon. You see, Brent forgot to pack the drumsticks that went with the set and so we had to improvise once we got to Lima. The next morning, I was playing the drums and I was rocking it out so hard that I broke the plastic spoon head right off. I yelped, but then kept right on playing without skipping a beat.


No comments:

Post a Comment