Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I know, I know...

So I know I need to do some blogging. I need to blog about our bowling fun (I've got video!) when we had our last supper. I need to blog about our niece's first birthday party and how adorably cute she is. I then need to blog about our vacation to Florida. And of course, I need to blog about Steph and Craig's wedding. I think there are a few other events in between...

I'm aware, I'm fully aware.

I hate doing it on my laptop at home because it's so dang slow. I usually like to do using my work laptop and I'm usually at work when I use it...so you can see that I take up work time doing non-work activities. Nobody does that ever, I'm sure. But I need our external hard drive that stores all our photos and videos. Brent has been diligent in taking the pictures off the camera in a timely manner. Which is great because then I'm free to take that many more pictures, but then I have to remember to bring my laptop home from work...and then I have to remember to set it up and do some blogging.

It's a rough life, I tell ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment