Monday, June 29, 2009

New Kids

I got the opportunity last minute to go to the NKOTB concert! if you don't recognize that, you may recognize NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK! Danny, Donnie, Jordan, Jon and Joey! I don't think I had a favorite back in the day, but I certainly have a favorite now. It's Joey.

This is a girl in front of us, who was desked out in New Kids gear. She was also sporting this kickin' purse decorated with New Kids pins. Who's jealous??

The guy in front is Jordan. He is a close second to Joey in my book. After the song, Jordan took off his shirt and threw the sweat soaked cotten shirt into the crowd. Girls SCREAMED for that thing!

The finger is pointing right to Joey. They were so close to us! "Please Don't Go Gilr!" cause I'll be "Hangin' Tough"!

No comments:

Post a Comment