Monday, June 15, 2009

Stephanie's Bachelorette Party

I totally forgot that I had pictures of Stephanie's bachelorette party...of course, you have to blog about that! :)

First we had dinner at Indigo Casual Gourmet Cafe in Hyde Park. The weather was great and so we ate all outside. Afterwards, we all drove down the street to Tino Vino (www.tinovino.com) and we bottled our own wine! In planning, we thought it was perfect because Steph loves wine (I mean, who doesn't?!) and it was very unique idea and lots of fun.

First we had to clean the wine bottle.


Then we filled it with wine. We chose a red blend that was a Tino Vino brand.


After filling, we had to cork the wine. This was the fun part!


We had a label created just for the occasion..."Foreplay: Open me up and turn me on". Perfect for a bachelorette party! I don't know if I have a close up picture of the label though...boo.


After Tino Vino, we drove a few blocks to Bethany's House where we decorated penis shaped cookies and had a contest for the best AND worst cookies. We had a few cocktails and then headed out on the town. Here are pictures from the rest of the evening!




No comments:

Post a Comment