Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Having a Baby

So, the word is out. We are facebook official. Brent and I are having a baby! No matter how many times I've said it and in different ways, it's still weird to hear those words. Last week we had an ultrasound (nothing is wrong for those who know that we had an early ultrasound at 12 weeks) and immediately, the image of a baby popped onto the screen. I was completely taken aback. I don't know what I was expecting to see, but we saw arms, legs, body, head...a real baby. I couldn't help but shed some tears as I realized what was actually happening. The estimated due date is October 6. Perfect time of year to have a baby...fall, cooler weather...plus, I'll most likely be off on maternity leave until the first of year. Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment