Thursday, May 5, 2011

18 weeks

I was at a home visit a couple days ago and the grandmother asked if I had any kids. I replied "No, I'm not, but am pregnant with my first baby." She shrieked with delight and said "I thought so, but didn't want to say anything in case you weren't." I was just overjoyed that someone who didn't know I was previously pregnant noticed that I was actually pregnant and not just fat!


A picture of my baby bump at 18 weeks.
Everyone at work now has a baby bump showing so it's fun comparing bump sizes with everyone. If I hadn't shared before, there are 4 of us in my office, not just the early intervention department , but in my immediate office, that are pregnant. We are separated by 7 weeks total. Our due dates span from mid August to my due date October 6. It's crazy (and we're giving our supervisors a heart attack!), but fun to talk pregnancy and babies with other ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment