Thursday, May 19, 2011

20 weeks

So today marks a milestone in pregnancy! We're halfway there! I'm 20 weeks today and now 20 weeks away from meeting our baby. I've realized that when we take these pictures in the morning, I should probably put some make up on first. I'm looking a bit rough!


I couldn't resist putting in a picture of our four-legged furry baby. She's so freakin' cute! And she's a GREAT puppy. Seriously. I brag about her all the time, but Brent and I lucked out with the most laid back, smartest puppy EVER.


Anyway, I digress....


Monday also marks a HUGE milestone...we have the ultrasound to find out the sex of our baby. Brent and I discussed whether we should find out. I think he always wanted to find out, but I was the one that was wavering. Not a lot of wavering, but wavering enough that I couldn't make a decision. In the end, we are going to find out the sex next week. We have our ultrasound on Monday and I think we're going to have the doctor/tech write down the sex on a piece of paper and put it in an envelope. That way, Brent and I can have a more private and special moment when the sex of our baby is revealed. I'm sure there will be tears. I'll probably cry too. Ha!


Is it a boy? Or a girl? Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment