Wednesday, July 9, 2014

36 weeks

Apparently once you hit 36 weeks, that gives people (strangers included) to say such comments as: 

"Boy, when are you due?!"
"You look like you're about to pop!"
"You've got two in there?"
"You look miserable!"

Yes, those are all comments I have received in the past few days.  The last one came from a stranger as I was walking in my neighborhood up a hill.  Yes, I'm probably waddling.  Yes, I'm probably walking slower.  But good gracious!  Let's pick out kinder words to say.  





Heartburn is more prominent than ever.  I barely had any heartburn with Abby, and I've had it on and off with this pregnancy, but now it's kicked into high gear.  It will wake me up in the middle of the night sometimes (like I need another thing waking me up!).  That brings me to my next pregnancy issue - sleeping.  I can't seem to fall asleep as easy I could before and then I wake up seemingly every 3 hours to go pee.  Coincidence for what's to come??  I then have hip pain when I sleep which makes me have to switch from one side to the other more often.  And that's no easy feat in itself.  So, to put it simply, sleeping isn't my favorite.  I tend to nap when Abby naps to at least catch up on lost snoozing from the night before.  

4 more weeks until we get to meet this little guy who loves to kick/punch me in my bladder and pelvic bone.  Abby kicked me up in my ribs, but this little guy likes to kick a little below the belt!  

No comments:

Post a Comment