Wednesday, July 30, 2014

39 weeks - special edition

After my 39 week appointment today, we shot these photos in case I went into labor.  The doctor seemed to scare me (and Brent too...but certainly me!) that we could have a baby by the day's end.  The doctor said that I was 1-1 1/2 cm dilated and 50% effaced.  So after we left the office, we called my parents and told them to get on the road in the morning.  We had night coverage for Abby should something happen in the night and then Mom and Dad could take over when they arrived the following day.  

Update: Nothing happened.  But I did freak out!  Our house is still in a state of transition and has piles of stuff/crap everywhere that needs a home.  We did come home and I put the pedal to the metal!  Brent was shocked and surprised with what I was accomplishing around the house.  I was so freaked out that I fought with Brent over using binder clips or large paper clips.  Yes.  That was what we fought about - obviously had nothing to do with that.  We are laughing about it now days later.  

These pictures are taken in baby boy's nursery.  The blue stripe on the wall will display baby's name - but that will have to be revealed after he is born!  I heard a story of a couple keeping the baby's name a secret, but then displayed his name on the nursery wall.  The couple took pictures and then shared it with other - also sharing the baby's name. We're smarter than that!  




No comments:

Post a Comment