Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pumping contraptions

I've seen this picture on facebook with people poking fun that "you can pump and stalk facebook at the same time".  To be honest, it looks like a woman's torture device.  And sadly, I've been eyeing this contraption in the store.  I'd go into Buy Buy Baby and pick up the package and think if it'd be useful for me to own one.  It's not a cheap contraption either, so I'd always put it down thinking that I wouldn't like it or it wouldn't be worth the price.  However, my rule of thumb is if I keep thinking about an item long after I've left the store, the item and I were meant to be together. 

I now own this sexy "bra" to aid in my pumping adventures.  It's not easy to get it all set up and take off without making a mess, but I have to say, while I'm pumping, it's nice to have my hands free (...to hold my new kindle fire!)

No comments:

Post a Comment