Thursday, September 22, 2011

38 weeks

We have made it to 38 weeks.  I keep saying "anytime now, we can be welcomed by Baby Girl Cullen"...and I can't imagine it actually happening.  It still feels like a ways off knowing that we'll have a baby someday.  Reality check to me: that proverbial "someday" could be today or tomorrow
And I have to add that I don't feel as big as I look.  I don't think there are many pregnant women would would ever utter those words.  But I'm being honest.  When I look down, I see my belly, but I don't think it's as big as when I see myself in pictures.  I think that is a good thing! 
My doctor appointments are now weekly.  These appointments are like getting your annual exam weekly.  greaaaaat.  Regardless, the doctors so far have said that nothing is happening downstairs.   I have my next appointment on Monday, so we'll see if there's any sign that baby will be joining us soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment