Thursday, September 29, 2011

39 weeks

Special Edition: 39 weeks

Nothing seems to be progressing, so I'm holding tight at 39 weeks.  It's odd because every day I leave work, I have to think and plan as though I'm not coming back.  My next OB appointment is Tuesday, so we'll see if baby is any closer to making her debut. 

My ankles and feet are swelling.  My left foot seems to be more swollen than my right.  Very strange.  Anyone have thoughts about that?  I try my best to keep my feet up when I can.  Yesterday at work, I printed a bunch of stuff all the way up to the front office, so I could have an excuse to get up and away from my desk.  Unfortunately, some kind person brought all my printed stuff back to me.  We had a good laugh as she ended up taking it back up to the front office so I could come up and get it myself!  Hey, a 39-week-pregnant-swollen-feet girl has to do what a 39-week-pregnant-swollen-feet girl has to do! 


On a side note, Lacey seems to have the picture taking routine down as she knows when it's her time to be in the spotlight.  She knows which way to sit (I usually have to pull her back however) and Brent has no trouble getting her to look at the camera to do that cute tilted head look.  She's a pro! 

No comments:

Post a Comment