Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lacey's First Birthday

There are so many things happening in this house!  One event we could not go without celebrating was Lacey's birthday.  And not just any birthday...her FIRST birthday!  
I made some homemade peanut butter biscuits (I'll post the recipe in another post).  I only made 3 biscuits not knowing if Lacey would like it (I should have known she would - they're peanut butter!) and I didn't want her to be fed them all and then puke them all up later....  
This first picture is her biggest biscuit that is personalized just for her!  Can you see her name on it? 

 I absolutely love this picture!  I will have to get one printed and then frame it.  What do you think she's thinking??  "Oh Mommy, that peanut butter treat was DELICIOUS!"






Happy First Birthday Lacey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment