Sunday, September 25, 2011

Final Nursery Update

I just realized that these pictures were taken prior to polka dots being added to the wall.  We put various size brown and pink polka dots on the wall above the crib and to the right of the window.  Just adding a little extra 'pop' to the room.  So use your imagination with polka dots. 

If you're on facebook, you may have seen "The Great Polka Dot Debate" on Brent's page.  It sparked quite a conversation and we went back and forth regarding dots or no dots.  Shockingly, I didn't think I would like them; thinking it would be too busy.  But in the end, I ended up liking them and almost had a blasé outlook on it.  Brent liked them, so I was happy. 


1 comment:

  1. Cindy- I'm just now catching up with your blog, and I am proud to be a part of the "Great Polka Dot Debate." Love seeing all the pics!

    ReplyDelete