Monday, September 19, 2011

Soccer Star??

I posted a couple weeks ago showing off Natalie's soccer skills.  On Saturday was her first game.  I was so excited to go...people always talk about how 3-4 year soccer games are hysterical because you see this mass chaos on the field.  Plus, it was Natalie!  I was anxious to see how she would do.  

Of course, there were the highs and the lows.  First, we'll highlight the highs:
This is during practice before the game. (She kicked the blue ball.)

Now, this is quite a shot!  I'm excited that I caught this moment on camera...and it's not blurry!

And now for the lows:



As pathetic as it is, this one is my favorite!
Update: It was reported that at the next week's game, there were no tears and Natalie got to play goalie and stopped two balls!  Making progress to a becoming a soccer star! 

No comments:

Post a Comment