Saturday, November 5, 2011

Photos of Abby!

Abby's 2 week photos done by Steve Uhl (also took Lacey's picture in a previous blog post).  Thanks again Steve! 

You wouldn't know from these photographs that Abby was most often fussy during this photo shoot.  I nursed three different times thinking that she was "still hungry".  And trying to get one with her sleeping?  Fat chance.  The one where her eyes are closed are after her third dinner, so she finally was in a milk coma.  Or as I like to call her - a drunk monkey turn sleepy bear.   









That's my baby!  I love her. 
I love when she makes her funny glottal noise. 
I love the way her sweet breath smells. 
I love her facial expression she makes when stretching after napping. 
I love kissing her hand and tiny fingers while nursing. 
I love running my finger along her ear while nursing. 
I love "combing" her short silky hair with my fingers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment