Wednesday, June 11, 2014

32 weeks

32 weeks and still feeling good.  Just your normal aches and discomforts that come with being 32 weeks pregnant.  Abby lights up when people ask her about  being a big sister or having a baby brother.  She will go right to my belly and say "there's baby brother in the belly".  She is so darn cute with the belly.  We keep talking about when baby brother comes home to live with us to help her comprehend that this thing in Mommy's belly is alive and real and will be coming home to live with us very soon.  She will share with others that big sisters help get diapers and wipes. She'll be a great big sister.  

This particular day, my speechie co-workers threw a 'baby sprinkle' for me and got clothes for baby representing all different sizes.  That was fantastic!  I was just talking about how my closet for this boy is lacking.  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment