Wednesday, June 25, 2014

34 weeks

I'm 34 weeks this week and, for the most part, feeling good.  

Over the weekend, however, Abby was sick with a fever and strep, so we spent a lot of time snuggling and laying in bed.  Apparently, that was not the best position for my back.  I spent the rest of the weekend an invalid because I couldn't move!  My low back was just so painful, there wasn't a position I could find (sitting, standing, or laying down) that I could tolerate for any length of time without me in pain.  It was just awful.  We went into Brent's office on Sunday for a 'real' adjustment.  Getting adjusted on the bed just doesn't to the trick.  Let alone when I'm pregnant.  On Monday, I scheduled a last minute massage.  I had one scheduled for Wednesday, but my back couldn't wait that long!  Oh boy, I was so glad to get that massage. Afterwards, I could move again!  

Heartburn has set in more than I ever had with Abby.  There are times where I have to stop what I'm doing and just let it pass.  Blech.  

 





No comments:

Post a Comment